Witcher is coming.
- Pastels & Pale (soft colors, nothing too saturated)
- Vibrants (colorful, bright)
- Shades of Purple
- Pink & Blue
- Complementary Colors (magenta+green, red+cyan, blue+yellow,..help)
- Warm Colors
- Cold Colors
- Black & White
- Rainbow Colors
- Spring Colors
- Summer Colors
- Autumn Colors
- Winter Colors
and I’m just going to add a few cause colours (ﾉﾟ▽ﾟ)ﾉ*･゜ﾟ･*☆
14. Precious Gem Colours
15. Precious Metal Colours
16. Dark Colours (high in blacks/low in whites)
17. Light Colours (low in blacks/high in whites)
18. the Colour I associate with this fandom/chara/ship
19. My Favourite Colour
20. Link me to a palette!
A ja nie wiedziałam, że Natasha potrafi mówić po polsku i ma konto na tumblerze xD
Ależ witam serdecznie w moich skromnych progach :D
A collection of Dishonored pieces that I’ve started over the past few weeks and have never really gotten around to finishing them after I start them because uni (s-sobb;;)
After Wednesday, I’ll be all good to get through these though. I can’t wait ahh *////v////*
Which one’s are you excited to see completed first?
I can say the same about yours
Short answers: no and no.
Longer answers: [here] ;)
Ending of Dragon Age 2 in a nutshell.
Morrigan from Dragon Age Inquisition. Assignment from SmART School. Graphite sketch with digital paint.