I’m tagging: everyone who wants to do this 8)
I had to give it some thought, because I’m a walking disaster and many funny or embarrassing things happen to me often :P But you know… it’s always easier to remember funny things that happened to other people than you :P
Let’s try then… but they’re definitely not the top funniest things that ever happened to me. They just came to my mind right now.
1. When I was 15, I went to a ski trip with my dad and sister. And I used to ski quite fast back then. Well… I almost hit one of the popular news presenters in Poland, who happened to be there too [snorts] But he didn’t mind that much and he even let me took a photo with him later.
2. Sometimes I work in a cafe which is located in the railway station and I have to deal with all kind of people there… especially when it’s quite late. But once a guy asked me for the way to one place in German. I know German… a little bit. I can understand something, but I absolutely can’t reply. So I tried in English and I even drew him a small map on a napkin. It turned out later that the guy was Polish and wanted to prank me and he was recording me with hidden camera all the time, without my permission ofc and then he ran away :| But apparently my babblings in English were too boring to upload them to any YT channel :P
3. I once was chilling out in a hammock with a friend. We were listening to AC4 OST and we started to swing… a lot. So after 2 tunes, me and my friend ended up 2 metres further on the ground… with a hammock xD
4. Ohh let me tell you the story of the mysterious huge, giant, mutant, German hedgehog xD We were sleeping in a tent when we went to gamescom and I think it happened during the last night (Diana, please correct me if I’m wrong). My friend and I were sleeping in one chamber, berunov was sleeping in the second one and we were so ‘nice’ that we let another friend to sleep in an antechamber where we left some chips the previous night. So our friend had some hungry guests at night, when the rest of us wasn’t even bothered by this :P From what he told us in the morning, he had to ‘fight’ some mice and a HUGE hedgehog xDD He just put his head inside the tent and announced with very not amused tone of voice and straight face that he had to deal with ‘huge, giant, mutant, German hedgehog’ while we were sleeping :’) Yeah, this story counts as ‘the funny story that happened next to me’ because I was basically sleeping right next to him, but thank God I decided to zip the entrance to our sleeping chamber that night xDDD
5. Also, every conversation with berunov on kik when I am at work is one big, very funny (mostly to her) joke… ESPECIALLY THE LAST FUCKING ONE. You really don’t want to know about what we were talking about, but I wasn’t able to sell ice creams because I started to laugh very loud in front of customers (to the point that I had tears in my eyes) and I had to apologize, turn around, think about very sad things and continue my work.
You know that I am a huge AC fan, right? [points at my blog]
But I can criticize Ubisoft’s decisions from time to time…
And I actually have two different points of view on AC movie.
First, as a great fan of AC games, I can tell that I’m not happy at all with this movie being made. Why? I explained it already [here]. So for me there’s like 90% of chance that they will screw it up. Too high to be optmistic about it, but not that hopeless after all.
And my second point of view? I wrote a thesis about Assassin’s Creed marketing in social media, but I couldn’t avoid taking a wider look at the marketing of the series. I’m not a specialist, but I’m interested in this kind of stuff in general. Is making an AC movie good for the franchise? Technically… yes. They are expanding the brand with a new medium. It will gain attention of many new people who might end up with playing AC games and I think that’s the main goal of that movie. But at the same time players are known for not taking such news kindly… However, Ubi must be pretty aware of that and they decided to make a movie anyway… you know… the lure of bigger profits…
Will AC movie suddenly turn out to be a blockbuster? I really doubt it [points at Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time]
But if Ubisoft think that they can pull out an interesting AC movie that would actually do more good than bad to the very popular brand…
We’ll see… but I told you, I have my reasons as a player to be quite pessimistic about it.
OH HAI THERE, SHAY
but since you’re here, then my twitter looks like that now
BRING ON AC ROGUE AND AC UNITY
I AM READY
Thinking about changing my avatar
But for what? x_x I’m so used to see this little pirate dumbass as my avatar that having Arno or Shay there would feel weird, but I need a change…
sooOOOO Arno or Shay?
or someone else?
When I find a very well-written fanfiction but my favourite characters are just too OOC to handle
I was tagged by alamut (thank you <3)
Name: Patrycja (or Pati for short)
When is your birthday: 19th November
Where are you from: South Poland
Have a crush?: Don’t talk to me about stupid pirates and adorable sidekicks turned into brainwashed assassins T___T
Favorite color: dark blue
Write something in all caps: IS IT NOVEMBER ALREADY?! WHERE ARE MY VIDEO GAMES????
Favorite #: 8
Favorite drink: Green tea
I tag: and as I always do, I’m going to tag everyone and no one :P
Hmm, I dunno if it’s true or not, but I’ve heard that there will be no desynchronization for killing innocent people in AC Rogue and it seems… strange? :/
I mean, Templars are obviously the bad guys in AC universe and I will never change my mind about that. But they weren’t mindlessly killing everyone around. Just like Assassins, they had their influential targets. C’mon! They weren’t dumb B( They wanted power and to RULE or enslave people, NOT to kill them.
So I’m going to be very pissed of if turns out to be true… but I dunno if Ubisoft would actually change that, if they already had it in AC4 mechanics. Let’s hope not, because it’s seriously a stupid idea and its only purpose is to make players feel more ‘evil’ while playing Shay :|
Also, if Ubisoft is really going to make me kill Ade, then make it fair and make Haytham a playable character as well (also show my beautiful princess Jennifer Scott) and LET ME KILL THIS FUCKING BASTARD, BIRCH
He’s been on the first place of my list of ‘characters that must fucking die’ for a long time
Aita was close to dethrone him after AC4
Now a totally random question.
I’m going to change my mobile phone soon and I was thinking of getting HTC Desire 310 since it has 1GB of RAM, because after a year of dealing with 250MB of RAM in my Samsung I need something faster…
But I’ve read many different opinions about the phone. Maybe someone is using this HTC phone here? Or at least is using HTC phones in general, because I’ve been stuck with Samsungs for 3 years and their low RAM and poor battery are getting on my nerves :| I just need some opinions about the brand.